Your home’s roof should be sturdy, stylish, and prepared to take on external forces. If you suspect your roof might not be in the best conditions, it may be time to get a new roof installed.
Roof replacement is not a project for amateurs. You want to make sure that before committing to a roofing company, you evaluate whether or not they have trustworthy, qualified roofers you can trust with your home.
For Ann Arbor homeowners—those qualified roofers can be found at Roof Advance!
As a family-owned and operated business, we’ve been providing full-service roof replacement services to local homeowners since 1996! Over the years, we’ve collected several awards and accreditations including:
- A+ Rated and BBB-Accredited Business
- Angie’s List “Super Service Award” Winner
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Atlas Pro+ Diamond Level Contractor
- GAF Certified Contractor
- HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved
Quality Roofing Options
Choose from the best roofing materials in the industry! We’re certified by top brands, allowing us to install top-of-the-line roofing products onto your home’s roof. Some of our inventory includes:
- Owens Corning Shingles with SureNail® Technology and Triple-Layer Reinforcement
- Atlas StormMaster® Shakes with Scotchguard Protection Against Algae Stains
- GAF Advanced Protection® Shingles with Increased Wind Resistance and Strength
All of these roofing products can be customized to fit your home’s aesthetic. They’re also easy to maintain and highly energy-efficient. Homeowners choose our roofing products because of the benefits they provide and the 15-year workmanship warranty that comes with their installation!
Call Us Today to Learn More About Our Ann Arbor Roof Replacement Services
Interested in hearing more about our streamlined roof replacement services? Call the trained and trusted Ann Arbor roofers at Roof Advance today to grab a free, no-obligation project quote! We’ll gladly answer any questions regarding our roofing products and/or services. You can also fill out a quick form online if you prefer.